A Celebration of Friends, Inc.
THE 12TH ANNUAL A CELEBRATION OF FRIENDS WEEKEND! -- 27 - 30 June 2013
I'd like to welcome you to our website.
Here you can discover all about our A Celebration of Friends Organization and learn everything you need to know to join us, mingle, meet and date hundreds of older mature gay men this June.
The ACOF is a non-profit 501(c)4 corporation dedicated to holding a yearly low-cost, low-stress convention/ Celebration/gatherings for the older mature gay man and his admirer. It is open to all men of legal age twenty-one years old to infinity . . .
This website will allow you to easily learn more about us and our goals.
- Our “Galleries" will enable you to see the beautiful older gay men who have attended our past Celebrations.
- Our “What’s New” section allows you read current & past news-letters to see where we're at and how we've evolved over the years.
- The "Activites Schedule" will show you what events goes on during the Celebration.
- Our “Supporters” section introduces you to some of the great men responsible for putting it all together.
- FAQs gives you a list of "Frequently Asked Questions"
- The “Contact” link gives you a direct email to the ACOF Board
- The “Merchandise” section directs you to our ‘on-line store to purchase fully licensed gift items.
You can also register on-line and reserve your room at the Fort Lauderdale Airport Hilton. We encourage you to book your room EARLY as there will be no overflow hotel this year.
Registration for A Celebration of Friends will be $100.00. Day passes for our pool parties are $30 (and will include lunch).
Due to planning and scheduling costs: ALL REGISTRATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Your Hotel Room Reservation and ACOF Registration entitles you to these benefits during the Celebration:
- Lower Celebration Priced hotel rooms
- Free shuttle service to/from the Fort Lauderdale Airport Hilton Hotel
- Complimentary high speed internet (WiFi) upon request
- Five dollar nightly parking
- A FULL American breakfast each morning
- Cocktail hour each evening,
- Nightly bus transportation into Wilton Manors
- Daily "pool parties" on the hotel pool
- Nightly entertainment on the hotel grounds
- And most importantly, the opportunity to meet, mingle and date approximately six hundred plus beautiful older mature gay men from around the world.
So make your plans now and come join the rest of our "Family" during our yearly ‘Family Reunion.
Looking forward to seeing all my old friends again and meeting many many more.
Tom (Tomcat) Pence
A Celebration of Friends, Inc.
A Habitat of Friends, Inc.
Volunteers and Vendors
A Celebration Of Friends is an all volunteer organization. To volunteer during the Celebration; please see Tomcat.
If you want to be a Vendor at the Celebration; Contact: email@example.com
Enjoy 7 days and nights in the eastern Caribbean on the new Norwegian EPIC cruise ship with your ACOF friends. Attached is our wonderful and exciting itinerary that we will be experiencing together.